The Colorado Department of Labor and Employment’s Employer Webinar Series is a resource for employers looking for a better understanding of employment and labor issues that impact your business. These participatory webinars cover the major issues concerning Colorado employers, including policy changes, coming legislation, workforce issues, and other updates to help you stay competitive in any economic environment.We’re happy to accept your suggestions on future webinar topics - please send an email to CDLE with the title “CDLE employer webinar suggestion” and include your idea in the body of the email.
- Paid Leave Law Updates
- Workers Compensation During Covid
- Unemployment Insurance Premiums & Trust Fund Update
- How To Start A Co Apprenticeship Program
- How paid family leave interacts with other types of leave
- November: Coordination of Benefits (pre-recorded)
- December 6, 2022 at 11-11:30 a.m. Registering Your Business with Live Q&A Open Forum. Register in advance here. This webinar will also be live streamed on our YouTube Channel. Please use this form to submit questions ahead of the next webinar, so we can address trending topics.
- Week of December 12th: Registering Your Business (pre-recorded)
- December 19, 2022 at 11-11:30 a.m.: Live Q&A Open Forum. Register in advance here. This webinar will also be live streamed on our YouTube Channel. Please use this form to submit questions ahead of the next webinar, so we can address trending topics.
Subscribe to the FAMLI newsletter to get a recording of every webinar directly in your inbox: